As well as participating in and helping orchestrate events as speaker, summariser and content creator (see page on Speaking), Charles Landry works in four other ways:
- Projects: undertaking task specific projects or research, and acting as commentator writing articles.
- Residences: ranging from one week to three months where a specific challenge or opportunity is worked through and presented publicly at the conclusion.
- Sensory survey: Creating a visual journey through your city and representing how it impacts on peoples’ lived experience.
- Relationships: deeper, longer term relationships: where strategies are created and tracked, reports are written and meetings chaired and facilitated.
- Research: Charles undertakes his own research to explore new areas that might be important in the future. Recent examples include: The Creative Bureaucracy, see the dedicated website; the Intercultural City with his colleague Phil Wood and the new urbanity.
All fields marked * are required.